Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sparkle & Shine!

Howdy Paper Crafters!

I know it's almost Halloween but I am in the Christmas mood with my Holiday Card Class coming up so I thought I would share some cards over the next few days that we will be making. Today it is this beautiful retro card with pink, white, and silver.



This card really was fun to make. I used Bubble Gum card stock for my base. Then I used the Bubbles Embossing Folder on a strip of Whip Cream card stock and added a strip of the Silver Scallop Washi Tape. Next I stamped the sentiment on Whip Cream cardstock with Clear Embossing Ink and used Silver Embossing Powder. Once the powder was heated, it added just the right amount of shine to my card. I cut a flag in the card stock then popped it up with Journey Foam Squares on a small piece of Black Licorice card stock which I cut to match and attached to the upper right side of my card. The snowflakes were die-cut from Silver Mirror card stock. I just love that stuff.  I popped the snowflakes up with Journey Foam Squares on top of some Black Licorice Twine onto the left side of my card. Lastly I sprinkled some Journey Sparkle Silk all over the front of the card for just the right amount of sparkle. To finish it off, I added some Fashion Silver. Don't you just love it?

You can find all the products I used on this card at Fun Stampers Journey at my online store.

Be sure to stop back soon to see the rest of the cards we did in class. Better yet, sign up to follow me by email and never miss a post. In the meantime....

Happy Crafting!
Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment