Monday, October 16, 2017

Fall is in the air!

Howdy Paper Crafters!

Fall is definitley in the air! I have made a few cards I will be sharing with you over the next few days. I hope you enjoy them!

First up we had a Gel Press play date recently and it was a blast! Check out the pics below.

The print made.

See all those yummy papers we created? If you don't have a Gel Press you have got to get one! They are so much fun!  Dena made a beautiful card with her background.

The end result.

I love how the background on her card holds it's own with the  sentiment as the main focus. It's hard to see here but, in person you can see just a hint of Gold Splash shimmering. Love it! Interesting fold as well. Great job Dena!

Well I hope this inspires you to get your Gel Press out and play. It's so much fun! And if you fell in love with the sentiment on Dena's card, many of us did, you can find it in the Journey Holidays mini catalog. Just click on the icon in my right sidebar and it will take you straight to it.


Thanks for stopping by today. Stop again soon!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment