Saturday, October 21, 2017

Catalog Case Challenge

Howdy Paper Crafters!

I belong to a group of coaches at Fun Stampers Journey and we were recently given a challenge. This is one you can do as well.

We were asked to pick any card from our current catalog and case it. That means make a copy cat card. We were also asked to use a different stamp set and use different colors. Here's what I came up with.


I just loved the simplicity of this layout with all the colors of Fall. After inking up my stamps with the color I wanted for each leaf I took our Dark Roast ink pad and just inked up the edges of each stamp. Isn't it a cool technique?  I also used the corner of the Pomegranate Splash ink pad to ink the first letter of each word in the sentiment after inking it with the main color. I really do like the way this one turned out.

Now it's your turn. Look through the catalog and find a simple layout you like and copy it. Our catalog has a ton of samples for inspiration. I would love to see what you create. Leave a comment and a link so I can check it out.

Happy stamping!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment