Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Noel & Holly

Howdy Paper Crafters!

I know it's Halloween but I have a Christmas card for you today.  This is one given to us FSJ coaches as a challenge. We were given a square card layout which is below. I also did the same card in a 1/4 sheet card for my card class coming up.


I used Kiwi Slice cardstock for my card base and the large circle. The next layer is from the Christmas Cheer Prints paper pack in the Holiday Mini Catalog. There are so many pretty papers in that pack. Next is the Candy Apple Sparkle Ribbon placed near the the bottom of the card. I used the matching piercing element when using the next to the largest Circle Die. The smaller circle is cut from Cranberry Bliss cardstock. The holly image is from the Holiday Sparkle stamp set and was stamped with Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink then die cut with the matching die. To color the image I used Limeade, Fresh Forest, and Candy Apple Liquid Colors. Using the Black Licorice Ink, I stamped the sentiment from the Holiday Sparkle stamp set as well. All the elements of the card were glued down flat except the holly. I popped that up on Journey Foam Squares and glued pieces of Kiwi Slice cardstock cut from the Bloom Cluster die. I added Journey Glaze to the image and the sentiment and once dry, I added a little Sparkle Silk. Below is the same card in the 1/4 sheet size.


I really like the way this turned out and hope you all do too. All the supplies can be found at my online store. Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Happy Crafting!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment