Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Halloween Card Class

Howdy Paper Crafters!

We had a great time making cards at my Halloween card class. Here are some of the projects we made.



This project is a little treat bag. The paper was perfect for this. I used the Party Ghost set in the Journey Holidays mini catalog. Aren't they just adorable?

Next up is our Lil' Monster ATS. He is so cute.


I used our Splat embossing folder and the new Bubble Wrap embossing folder. I also used a die-cut for the Boo sentiment. I colored our Lil' Monster with our Liquid Colors and added Rainbow drops to accentuate his dots. Of course, I just had to add the black twine.

The next card we did was inspired by fellow coach Jeanne Bobish. She is a very talented lady.


The paper is from the same paper pack as the treat bag above and can be found in the Journey Holidays mini catalog along with the sentiment here which is a bloom benefit (that means it was free with a qualifying order!) The bat die-cut is from the same die set at the boo sentiment above. I sponged the edges of everything the splashed a little silver silk over the whole card. Then added the green twine. This was my favorite card of the night.

That's it for today. Hope you are inspired to go out and make some of your own Halloween cards and if  you need any supplies you can check out my online store for everything you need.

I love to hear from you all so please leave comments and let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Happy Stamping!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment