Friday, October 27, 2017

Do Ya Wanna Build a Smowman?

Hello Paper Crafters!

I had another sketch challenge with my fellow coaches over at Fun Stampers Journey.
Isn't he cute? I used Flower Swirls set to make the body of the snowman which is stamped on Whip Cream cardstock in River Stone True Fusion Ink. I tore a couple of strips of Whip Cream cardstock for the snow as well. I layered this on Denim Days cardstock then backed it with Whip Cream cardstock. I used a piece of red glitter washi tape from our Holiday Washi Tape set to make the scarf (cut in half). His hat was made from scraps of Black Licorice cardstock and one more small strip of washi tape for the ribbon on his hat. I used a portion of the branches in the stamp set Always S'more for the snowman arms. The striped washi tape was applied to a piece of Whip Cream cardstock to whiten up the white as the blue cardstock base showed through the washi tape for a embellishment and a small piece of Candy Apple Sparkle Ribbon as well. Then I stamped a sentiment from Holiday Script stamp set (Joy) and punched out with a circle punch. The top 2 layers of the snowman and his hat along with the sentiment were popped up with Journey Medium Foam Squares to add dimension. Lastly I sprinkled Sparkle Silk on the whole card then brushed the silk on the snowman and the snow for a little extra shimmer.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. I will be posting Christmas cards for my class on November 4th throughout the week if you would like to stop back. Don't forget to follow me and leave a comment below.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment