Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Fusion Vibes Sale

Now is a great time to buy our ink pads. Why are they called True Color Fusion you ask. Well, let me tell you. True Fusion is not just the blend, but the fusion of dye ink and pigment ink.  That makes these inks very special! You can use watercolor and alcohol markers with these little babies and you can stamp on a wide variety of mediums. I had to test them for myself to believe it. You would think Iwas born in Missouri (the show me state). LOL! I was completely amazed! Since I have done the testing for you, technically Richard did the testing first :-), you don't need to. Trust me (us). You are going to love, love, love these ink pads. Don't wait, the sale is only good until the end of the month. You can order them in my online store. Let me know if you have any questions!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment